28 september 2009

Kümme aastat varem - 20/09/99 - 26/09/99

ancientboy's weekly notes. 20/09/99 - 26/09/99.

Began as a laughing marathon. After centuries I met Aleks, a guy from my childhood, again. Didn't heard much about him for fifteen years at least but as I learned, this is not surprising as he's living in Amsterdam since 1989. Now he decided to come back for a while and watch how we live here in Estonia without him. All I can say is, that life with this clown in same town is much more fun than without!

Against wishes of Raingods the house is under the roof at last. And all the paperwork is ready too, so it looks like we still will got our licence for renovating before the renovating is actually finished. Bureaucracy! If anybody knows a good method how to fight against them, feel free to share it with me.

Friday I had a chance to buy an album, full of old (ca 1900-1925) real photo post cards, mostly showing young half-naked men in action. Never before got so many cards from one place for my own collection, somebody had done very good job in the past!


Kommentaare ei ole: