21 veebruar 2010

Kümme aastat varem - 14/02/00 - 20/02/00

week 7
14/02/2000 - 20/02/2000.

Missing K. and (surprisingly) another session of coming-out conversations were the stars of this week. I was literally forced to come out in front of / censored - let's say just "one person" / because she had suspicions (probably thanks to my date with K. a week before) and started to ask questions. So I answered but this was followed with three days of headache, days full of negotiations, simple but neverending talk and God knows what else. Falling in love with me some time ago didn't made things for her easier anyway... And however I have had similar conversations also before, in the end of this mess I was extremely tired and now I can't wait for the bus on Sunday when I'm leaving to Tallinn at first and then we're going together with K. for a few days to Helsinki, Finland, to watch some exhibitions and simply have a good time.

The story of our vacation in Playa del Inglés is uploaded at last, this includes also some unique amateur photos of table-dancers, so you're welcomed to read. Check the Travel stories section!*

____________________
* It was ten years ago, right now this story is not yet uploaded to my page.

Mis nüüd sellest nõndanimetatud "kapist välja tulemisse" puutub... Ei, ma ei käi praegu ja ei käinud ka siis ringi suur plinkivate tulukestega plakat "I'm gay, vote for me!" näpu vahel. Samas ei suuda ma hästi uskuda, et kui kellegile siin provintsilinnas see teema ikka kangesti huvi pakub, et see keegi ei ole siis midagi kuulnud. Ei olnud see mingi saladus ka kahe kümnendi eest ega pole praegugi. Ja sellele konkreetsele inimesele olin ma tegelikult juba mitu aastat enne intsidenti tõest ja faktidest lühidalt rääkinud ning enda jaoks selle teema lõpetanud. Aga nagu hiljem selgus, meeldis sellele inimesele tookord arvata, et ma lollitan niisama ja kui ta siis must-valge fakti otsa komistas, siis oli ta ilmselt vihane nii minu kui ka iseenda peale. Nojah...

Kommentaare ei ole: